Idealism........................Realism . . . . Dualism of particle, mind, world

From: epistemology@googlegroups.com [mailto:epistemology@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 7:24 PM
To: epistemology@googlegroups.com
Subject: [epistemology 13315] Re: Can *Physics* be evolutionary theory?

Phenomenologist..... No.... not that.... anything but a phenomenologist...
seriously.

Archytas,
can you give me some links or references to.... "High energy rock impacts seem
to create organics that we assume via blanks become life.".... any articles or
writings, etc.? it would interest me.

How "accepted" is it as a theory?....

Anyway... I think I've show you (Archytas)  my Epistemological break-down
before but if not.....and maybe Socratus will see better where I am coming from.

Idealism........................Realism
Conceptus / Res...........Conceptus / Res
subjective / subjective....objective /objective

(Aristotle's "square of logical opposition" in middle)

Nominalism...................Phenomenoloy
Conceptus  / Res...........Conceptus / Res
subjective /objective.......objective / subjective

anyway... a "phenomenologist" is the diametrical opposite to my own
"nominalist" position.... the "bane" to my "existence"....(as you probably
already know). HAR