Hi,

Not a long time ago we also started using traits at [Jetpack](
http://mozillalabs.com/jetpack/) and so far it seems to work pretty well for
us. In contrast to bespin though we don't use traitsjs.org instead we have
our own implementation which pretty much follows same APIs (one major
difference is non-|this|-bounded objects are created).

BTW there is another framework that was using traits for a long time
http://joose.it/ not sure how widely adopted framework is though.

Regards
--
Irakli Gozalishvili