On Tue, 17 Dec 2002, Joseph Carter wrote:

> *sigh*  I hate mailman.  =p

No You don't, You hate the way I configured this list.

It's set Reply-To: goes to list, not sender.

I happen to think it's good for this list, since it means that everyone
sees most of the replies which is good for following technical
conversations, but if you just hit reply expecting it to go the sender
only...

It's also a holy-war item with a long history, people have written MB's of
flamage on both sides, i've heard it all so don't expect me to take either
side seriously.

--
http://www.efn.org/~laprice        ( Community, Cooperation, Consensus
http://www.opn.org                 ( Openness to serendipity, make mistakes