Jack Morgan wrote:

> > Why does all your mail look like it is forwarded?
>
> Probabley your Exchange server is doing something odd...

I'm using qmail and mutt, and mutt displays your mail oddly to me too.

The message is a MIME hierarchy which looks like this.

        multipart/signed
          text/plain
          application/pgp-signature
        text/plain  (mailman's eug-lug list trailer)

Mutt displays the message body as an attachment, which it is.

The interesting thing is that mutt apparently recognizes your
signature, but I don't think we've ever traded keys.  Do Gentoo
systems automatically trust Gentoo developers' singatures?

kbobsoft software consulting
http://kbobsoft.com                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]