Hey Howdy,

I was wondering if anyone has any advice for good Software Bug Tracking systems. Ideally I would like to find a free or open source solution that developers would actually like to use. I have some experience from a few years back with Bugzilla. I, and many of the developers I was working with at the time, eventually stopped using Bugzilla because it seemed to be overly complex. There too many features and things to track, it became cumbersome and a bit overwhelming.
Has anyone used a simple bug tracking tool that they really liked?

Jim Beard
counterclaim.com, Inc
http://www.counterclaim.com
http://openefm.sourceforge.net