I don't think you can get away from the fact it takes energy to break water
- more than you get back when you oxidize it.   That is why hydrogen is an
energy transport material  - not an energy source. Gonna be hard to compete
with hydrocarbons where there is a huge energy output from simply isolating
them and getting them to combine with O2- the energy has already been put
in them.

I don't get this comment: " wasteful vibrational movements found in the
environment."

How is that related to an ultrasonic cleaner which clearly has to be
plugged in the wall.

It all sounds very anti-laws of thermodynamics at first blush.

*Dalai Lama *

Tell me what it is you plan to do
With your one wild and precious life?
Mary Oliver, "The summer day."