Thanks, David, that sounds like a good fit.  Sounds like the 40AH I was
looking at are way overkill.

They ship in 2 to 3 weeks - sounds like they are not stocking, just
brokering for a Chinese manufacturer.

This is all speculation, because I may like the Pb cells in it just fine.
 I wonder how much they would  cost.  I am not familiar with buying lead
batteries, except from the auto parts store.

*Dalai Lama *

Tell me what it is you plan to do
With your one wild and precious life?
Mary Oliver, "The summer day."