Speed is comparable, then.  I had a quick look on ebay - dual 18V set ups
(might even use the same battery packs as your existing cordless drill) but one
DeWalt (300 model) is 36V using standard 36V pack with a 900W motor - is this
enough?  I'd be easy enough to mount and just re position the switch - every
thing is there bar mounting the cutter.  Even that might be pretty simple... MW