KTA drop ships them from another supplier in the US. I've always had
good luck with KTA so that is why I ordered from them. It sounded like
they periodically get orders in and ship from that. I don't remember
how long it took mine to show up but it was less than 3 weeks. They
are a really nice size. Basically they are like small versions of the
TS cells I put in my Gizmo. The lids on the packs I received actually
covered the exposed terminals better than the ones in the picture on
KTAs website. If you capacity test to the specs that the manufacturer
gives they deliver 20Ah but if you limit your charge to a more
reasonable high of 3.6V at 1A or 3.4V at nearly 0A for your cutoff and
stop discharge at 2.5V with a 0.5C load you will realize close to
19Ah. I'm not at home right now so I can't check my data.

David D. Nelson
http://evalbum.com/1328
http://www.levforum.com