I think Hawker is an Enersyscompany now,
I have very good experience of Hawker from the more expensive batterymodels,
forklifts and so on,  but this one on that site..I dont know, and the
labeldesign & price .. ??  it looks like it may be fake/copy?

Another one from that page you linked to is the actual batt i now have in my
"Partner" (electrolux / Stiga is the main brand, I assume) electric lawnmover,
I boutght it 4 years ago for about $40 with 2 totally dead PowerSonic 17Ah,  I
beleve the crap-charger might have damageds the new batts, dont know. Re-lifed
them and have been running since.

But I charge them with 2*12V "smartchargers" from the Lidl-stores, about
25usd/each 3.8Amp untill you reach 14V, then 0.8Amp untill you reach 14.40, or
14.7 if "winter"was selected.  Good ones. I use them for LiFePO4 also. Bought
about 15 units of them now, and they are nice units, dont know if you have them
in the us also in some other brand/casing, spread was something like
14.38-14.42 for all units when tested

The powersonic AGM 17Ah  might not be the best for deep cyclic life, but they
have worked ok to this mower,,

BUT their general battery manual get A+ from me!
http://www.atbatt.com/media/sku_pdf/Technical_Manual.pdf
Lee: What do you think about that one?

 last year i forgot to charge(hmm.. Murder!),  and then a long winter without
charge..  = 1 cell short.  :-(   But they work ok anyway, i fill water
sometimes, The one with shortded cell I must manually cut aster a while of
course,

And if I did fast charge them, they need watering.. as they gas off a lot at 35
amps..  :-)

Peak load and startcurrent might be about 70-80 amp, but the re-setable-fuse
pops soon if we run high wet grass at that current.. :-)

What normal current was I have forgot, maybe 20-30 amp

Motor have a damaged label, say 650 W or 600W , 24V,  it is a Normal PM.

A decent "no load" consumption and The blades design is the key to low
consumption in e-cutters, thats my opinion.  And SHARP blades of course.  :-)

This is a very good mover, no electronics (besides a 40Amp 24V relay and some
power resistors... and a microswitch in the hand-grip, that I have to change
due to probably several years in water.. :-)  The Relay might need to be
changed after some years.  It is a Normal Automotive 40A bipolar I guess.

When you let go of the handgrip the relay short the motor(probably trough the
resistors) to stop it fast.

I recommend this mover if found as used one, as it is lighter then a gas model,
and cut even better, and moving it around is more easy than my Klippo that have
the BS-engine with front wheel drive! :-)

Very silent also,  I can run it late evenings.
Cut the grass nice and low,  better job than the gasoline mover.

Maybe I can take some photos on the simple knife and so on some day, later..
The knifes and "propeller" must be possible to buy as spares somewhere. Might
be worth it for home built movers, they do a good job

/John