I appreciate the malware forewarning.
So, I booted up in Linux (pclinuxos64-lxde-2014.04), where a Windows
malware has no affect.
Whether I opened the URL (below) in a Firefox or Opera (Linux-version)
browser, neither had a malware warning (no need since I was not
operating in Windows).

I opened the  view image  of a white sedan EV pulling a green low slung
trailer (which looked like the green back-shell of a mutant ninja turtle
laying face down on wheels).

Here is the image's direct URL (which Firefox-30.0 Windows-version
browser still has a malware warning on):
http://imagebin.org/index.php?mode=image&id=315432

{brucedp.150m.com}

-
-