Lee, I must be too young to have seen those, or else I did not have one
fail because they were stronger. The other question is how does it damage
the AC motor to over speed and why does a speed limiter in the
controller/inverter cause damage as was indicated in the discussion? The AC
motor doesn't have a commutator, or windings on the rotor so what is the
harm in driving the motor to more than 8,000 rpm? All I can conceive are
bearing stresses.

Dennis Lee Miles

(*evprofes...@evprofessor.com <evprofes...@evprofessor.com>)*

* Founder:    **EV Tech. Institute Inc.*

*Phone #* *(863) 944-9913 (12 noon to 12 midnight Eastern US Time)*

*Educating yourself, does not mean you were **stupid; it means, you are
intelligent enough,  **to know, that there is plenty left to learn!*

*          You Tube Video link:  http://youtu.be/T-FVjMRVLss
<http://youtu.be/T-FVjMRVLss> *

*    NEW You Tube Video link: *http://youtu. be/Pz9-TZtySh8
<http://youtu.%20be/Pz9-TZtySh8>