Steve Clunn wrote "Didn't know you where testing so many cells , I just put 66
60 ah GBS's in a BMW they seem to be doing good. time will tell, they are
dishing out 5 c without the cell voltage dropping below 3v ."

Yikes - the GBS specs call out max continuous discharge < 3C. I would be
careful pulling 5C.  A Local GBS distributor destroyed, within a month, GBS
cells charging and discharging GBS cells at 3C.  I don't have their test
procedure but it made me think twice about pulling 3C from GBS cells.
My motorcycle has 40AH GBS cells of which I use only 2 1/2 C and the cells are
still doing great 3 1/2 years later.