Byron James via EV wrote:
Yikes - the GBS specs call out max continuous discharge <3C. I would be
careful pulling 5C. A Local GBS distributor destroyed, within a month,
GBS cells charging and discharging GBS cells at 3C...

I tested 16 GMS-LFMP100AH cells. I found two bad ones as delivered (significantly higher internal resistance and low capacity). The others performed reasonably well (85-105ah capacity, and about a 2:1 range in internal resistance).

One thing I didn't like: These GBS cells used a stack of three thin copper sheet metal strips to interconnect the cells. Four small 5mm steel screws at each end screwed into the aluminum terminal to hold them. It was very difficult to make a good, consistently low resistance connection with this setup. I have my doubts that these connections will *stay* good over time.

--
Results! Why man, I have gotten a lot of results. I know several
thousand things that won't work. -- Thomas A. Edison