Hi,

"My motorcycle has 40AH GBS cells of which I use only 2 1/2 C and the cells are
still doing great 3 1/2 years later. "

To give us some terms of reference, what does your M/C pull in amps at a steady
50mph and 70mph (if you go that fast!) and on strong acceleration?  And how
many miles does 3.5 years equate to, please?

Regards, MW.