I have to say, I am wary of The Battery Universit regarding Li ion
batteries.  I have seen some incorrect information there.  Maybe they are
fine WRT Prius and NiMH - but I am just sayin'...

 To me their rep is not pure and unsoiled..

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 11:37 AM, paul dove via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>
wrote:

> You all need to read the link I posted.
>
> It explains how to recondition Nickle based batteries.
>
> It also explains the failure mechanism and why this works.
>

> ________________________________

*Dalai Lama *

Tell me what it is you plan to do
With your one wild and precious life?