Sorry
The average american houshold owns 2.3 cars.  Only 34% own one, but 35% own
three or more.  A pure EV is simply not going to make economical sense for
a single family car.  Let them buy a hybrid.

So why try to imply the EV's are not ready for prime time when the other
66% would be more than happy to save $20,000 on a huge battery that they
simply dont need nor want!

Sure, different strokes for different folks, but EV enthusiasts are
shooting us in the foot when they claim that EV's are no viable until they
have 200 mile batteries!

At $300/kWh by 2020, that's $20,000 for a 200 mile battery.  For an EV that
should only cost about $20k, then why pay DOUBLE for a battery that 66% of
us don't need.

Sure SOME people need a200 mile battery and some will be happy to pay for
it.  But please stop implying that EV's are not ready for general use until
everyone gets a 200 mile battery.

Bob, Wb4APR