I would sure hope it would! Otherwise I'd just go ICE. I know I can build an
ICE to outrun a Tesla. But until Tesla starts building 2-door convertible
sports cars (again) we are not competing for the same customers. Finally, I
don't need to sell many cars. I will be selling uniqueness (again, from the
business advisors). My goal is not to scale up because each additional car
dilutes the uniqueness. My goal is to simply be in the market. I would be happy
selling 5 or 6 cars a year.

Sent from my iPhone