On 24/01/17 04:07, Ed Blackmond via EV wrote:

I am interested in learning how to reset the capacity gauge. Cor replaced the
battery cells in my 2011 Leaf about 2000 miles ago. LeafSpy now reports about
62.5AH, but the capacity gauge on the dash hasn't budged. I get over 265 GIDs
on a full charge and the car has range equal to what it was when new.  The
state of charge gauge works fine and the distance to empty number is as
inaccurate as ever.

When you say the capacity gauge, do you mean the outer column of battery bars? IE you car still has the number of bars remaining that your old battery had before it was replaced?

You kept the original BMS, right? Do you know if the BMS is reporting healthy data and the instrument cluster is ignoring it, or if the BMS is reporting the old data? Obviously the BMS is reporting Ah & GIDs values that match the battery, but perhaps those values don't drive the instrument display? What about the SOH?