So bizarre. I lost my first bar after 11 MPs and not another since. LeafSpy app
saying I’m at 79%.
   I don’t mind charging every trip during winter, but why should I when my
wife’s Bolt is throwing down 225 mi/charge?

Sincerely,
Bob Bath

Note: any misspellings of the contents of this message are due to 55 y.o.
vision, hyperactive spell check changing what I typed, or fat fingering— not
cluelessness.