There is no easy solution here.  Admittedly I almost always use streaming
audio on my Tesla rather than FM, but when I have used it, I didn't have
any issues.  You might have a defective radio tuner.  Worth replacing to
see if it fixes your issue.  Anything else you do will be sub-par.

Here's a used tuner module from Ebay for $64:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/256481738194

Though one simple thing comes to mind, but again, because it's inside the
car without an external antenna, reception may be sub-par:
https://amzn.to/3U5lUmq
This is a small portable radio with a rechargeable battery that has one
rare feature: It can transmit on Bluetooth.   So you would pair the radio
to the Tesla just like you would a phone, and then use its tuner to
transmit the FM to the car.  You'd also be able to power the radio from the
car's USB port to keep it powered.