The tuner is made by Harman.   FM radio does not need AGC in the way you
describe, as long as the discriminator can lock the carrier it will always
decode at the same output level the transmitter modulated it at
originally.   Read up on the basics of FM radio.  If your output level is
varying, yet another indication you may have a defective tuner, or maybe a
bad connection to the glass antenna.

All Tesla service manuals are free, just create a free Tesla login at
tesla.com if you don't have one.
Tuner:
https://service.tesla.com/docs/ModelY/ServiceManual/en-us/GUID-CA1CFB3C-E27A-4060-A10E-C7CEA69A67B6.html