Hi folks
My FM radio drops out occasionally (usually during an “radio moment” on NPR)
and requires pushing in my 2 balls with the brake peddle for reboot which I
can’t do while driving (2021 Tesla Y).
Rather than dangling a transistor radio from the rear view mirror (like I did
in a 1964 Beetle many moons ago), has anyone wired in a FM stereo to the
existing speakers ?  The wire harness looks hard to work on, not like the cars
of yesteryear.  Maybe Velcro a Crane radio on the dash?  Last time (today
driving to DC) I got NPR streaming on my iPhone (but runs up my data $$ on
Ting). Seems like a $55k car should have a working radio even if missing AM and
a rear windshield wiper…
Best regards
Mark in Roanoke Va
Sent from my iPhone