Yes, you don't HAVE to reboot it.  Same thing for your PC or phone, but all
modern software on complex systems with a large OS will have some amount of
memory leaks, so it's always a good idea to do an occasional reboot to
clear things up.  I've seen Tesla uptimes without reboots of over 2 years,
but they are usually running like molasses by then.

Comparing the level of compute in a Zoe to the amount in a recent Tesla is
like comparing the Apollo Guidance computer to a modern PC.  The
infotainment (main screen) in a Tesla is, in fact essentially a PC running
Linux.   The autopilot computer adds a level of compute several orders of
magnitude over that.