That's an excellent point.        I know next to nothing about Tesla hardware,
but it looks like ARM hardware which has protection, so as far as I can see
running a stupidbackgammon game as root, and everything else for that matter is
not exactly confidence inspiring.    What's more, that means that memory leaks
are even more likely to
screw stuff up.

I don't mean to sound like I'm picking on Tesla, but running everything as root
is a pretty novice move.

    On Thursday, April 18, 2024 at 04:50:36 PM PDT, Ron via EV