Hi Bruno,

Long time lurker here, very intrigued by all the discussions here when
I have time for them!

Earlier in response to Colin Hales you wrote: "Actually, comp prevents
"artificial intelligence".

Can you elaborate on this?  If we assume comp (I say yes to the
doctor) then I can be simulated... doesn't that imply the possibility
of an artificial intelligence?

Thanks, Terren