On 9/11/2012 12:44 AM, Craig Weinberg wrote:
John,

Oh I agree, that statistics like that aren't reliable in a scientific sense, but I think it is worthwhile to put it in perspective. Having to take our shoes off in airports forever for no real reason is not a rational response to the actual threat of terrorism.

Craig
Surprisingly, it does give people the sense that "something is being done about it" and thus they acquiesce. Demented and Sad. <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvLdOE1e5Do> Humans are, sadly, herd animals.

--
Onward!

Stephen