On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 10:51 AM, Craig Weinberg <whatsons...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 16, 2013 9:25:51 AM UTC-5, yanniru wrote:
>>
>> Craig,
>>
>> The monads themselves are sensitive,
>

> How? Why?

They get information from every other monad in the universe.
by direct 1/r mapping, a sorta direct perception,
and some say reflection as well

>> being able to map or reflect or
>> perceive the rest of the universe instantly.
>

> That means that this capacity of reflection and perception is more primitive

Yes, indeed.

> than the monads themselves.

Yes, agreed.

>> Whether they care or not
>> is beyond the scope of science.
>

> That's a cop out. The truth is the only scope of science.

Well I was a little cavalier here.
I really meant mathematical physics.
Psychology is beyond the scope of my efforts.

>> Not seeing any difference is your
>> problem. Richard
>

> Ok, but why should I want to fix this problem? Why does it matter which
> shapes are fundamental? It's like arguing whether percussion, wind, or
> stringed instruments are responsible for music.

You are right. Trying to get a picture of reality is not likely to fix anything.
But painting it is a hell of alota fun. Richard