From: meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Nov 6, 2013 8:30 pm
Subject: Re: Our Demon-Haunted World

On 11/6/2013 4:23 PM,      spudboy...@aol.com wrote:

BHO is barrack hussein obama, BHO. Government goodies      dependency does this
for them. Piss them off and they can take it      away. Thats leverage. To a
private company, you can tell them to      go screw themselves.

    ?? A private company      isn't gonna give you any goodies, they're going
to make you earn      them and give you as little as possible.  And if you tell
   them to go screw themselves they're not even gonna let you work for    them.
 Look at the company coal mine towns in Kentucky.

    Brent
    "Saint Peter don't you call me cause I can't go.
    I owe my soul to the company store."
            --- folk song