This is fabulous (in places - some bits make me feel a bit sick)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuecSLLXTYM

This is like the one Bruno posted, but on hyperdrive...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohzJV980PIQ<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohzJV980PIQ>

This second one zooms to 10^1000 - which means the entire starting frame,
at the final resolution, would be far bigger than the universe. This is the
sort of thing that makes me think we aren't just inventing maths, but it's
"out there" waiting for the right tools (intellectual, computational) to
discover - but I may be wrong.