On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 3:33 PM, Telmo Menezes <te...@telmomenezes.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 2:27 PM, Platonist Guitar Cowboy <
> multiplecit...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I believe Spud and Alberto should get married. They could raise ducks and
>> feel important like this guy:
>>  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSZmV_3Lm_A
>>
>> It would be empowering for both of them. "Heil der Planet" is
>> grammatically (syntax) flawed btw. PGC
>>

> Heil den Planet, oder?
>
> (I'm trying to learn German :)

Lol. I'd have thought Dativ "Heil dem Planeten" if anything; but it sounds
ridiculous without a proper noun as "which planet?" is not even clear. And
yes, Alberto laid that trap and predicted my correction... but I predicted
that he would post this and lay the trap + that he and spud will continue
doing so about a month ago. No surprises here. PGC