On Sun, Jul 5, 2015 at 10:07 PM, Jason Resch <jasonre...@gmail.com> wrote:

​> ​
>>> Then why not go on to step 4?
>>>

>> ​
>> ​>> ​
>> Because I'm waiting for Bruno to fix step 3, and it looks like I'll be
>> waiting forever.
>>

> ​>>> ​
> If you want a version that doesn't use pronouns, there is the fully
> arithmetical version of the argument. The one you are familiar with is the
> "grandmother version" which doesn't require expertise or strong technical
> knowledge in any area.

​I have no idea what you're babbling about.​

> ​> ​
> Now perhaps, as with Searle and computationalism, you are the only genius
> who can see the error,

​Searle? His chinese room was idiotic.​

> ​> ​
> However, after many years, you have failed to convince anyone, or bring
> anyone to your cause. Perhaps it is time to consider the possibility that
> the error lies elsewhere.

​And after many many years Bruno has been unable to convince any well
regarded mathematician or physicist or neurophysiologist about the value of
his ideas, so perhaps it's time to consider the possibility ​that

​the error lies with Bruno and not with his critics. ​But maybe not, maybe
history will put Bruno in the same class as Galileo and other persecuted
geniuses. Maybe.  But remember, for every Galileo there are 6.02*10^23
crackpots.

 John K Clark