@ Pierz

 >> If he refuses to
> acknowledge MWI as a valid account due to his pronoun concerns, then
> fine, maybe he should publish a refutation of Everett to that
> effect.

but isn't John's point that pro-nouns do not cause much trouble when duplicates
end up in separate universes? Thats a fair point right? So, Im not sure he
feels his concerns are relevent to Everett. Ive never seen Bruno respond
adequately to that point.

All this 'troll' baiting reminds me of when I first came into contact with step
3. Bruno and a bunch of others were mocking John for saying that 1 person could
experience being in moscow and washington at the same time. I thought it was
odd that someone like John would think that, so I looked up what he had
actually written and lo and behold Bruno and co. were just lying. lying out of
their lazy fat academic arses! lol. He'ld said nothing of the sort. So you have
to be careful to read what John says rather than rely what Bruno says John
says. The two can be very different.