On Sat, Jan 21, 2017 at 9:05 PM, Brent Meeker <meeke...@verizon.net> wrote:

​> ​
> You shouldn't be so hard on Greek physics.  It's Aristotle and Plato's
> "physics" writings that happened to survive and could be interpreted as
> compatible with Christianity got adopted by the early Church.

You're probably right I overreacted, it's just that I've had a belly full
of ancestor worship. However it's true that Aristotle and Plato's
​
physics was not all the physics that the Greeks had to offer, even if it
was by far the most
​
influential and the only type that Bruno talks about.

John K Clark