The number machine Nu must be defined by some specific encoding. The polynomials depend on X and Nu. So what is an X and Nu for which they have a solution and what enumeration is phi_mu?

Brent
P.S. I can believe statements are true without believing their referents exist: "The Mad Hatter is insane and makes hats" is true.