Any finite execution trace can be replaced by a finite lookup map. So it is
always finite. So up to N steps you can implements with a finite lookup
table. Unless you have an infinite execution you have to have an infinite
lookup table...but you can approximate the execution with a finite lookup
table up to N steps... To fill it, you have to execute a correct
implementation in the first place.