On Friday, July 19, 2019 at 11:11:28 AM UTC-5, John Clark wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 19, 2019 at 6:18 AM Philip Thrift <cloud...@gmail.com
> <javascript:>> wrote:
>
> *> I've been perplexed for 50 years how the idea of immaterialism (that
>> there is something other than matter) came to be.*
>

> If matter (nouns) exist then something other than matter must exist too,
> namely the relationship between matter (adjectives). I think both John
> Clark and Philip Thrift are adjectives not nouns despite what our grade
> school teachers told us.
>
> John K Clark

"Relationism" (reality is relations. or relations are real in their own
right) is another immaterialism. Relations (adjectives) are merely
mathematically contrived fictions.

Anyone who says *relations are existing immaterial* *entities* couldn't
possible criticize Bruno Marchal's theory.

@philipthrift