As many democrats deride, most of the Libertarians are just republicans who
don't want to pay taxes. I concur with this assessment and also understand why,
because much of the democratic policies only seek to reward their own voting
base at the expense of the rest of the country.  What is often quoted from John
Adams, "We are a nation of laws, not men", I'd differ with that statement and
say, we are a nation governed by the rule of lawyers who become politicians. To
win, these lawyers take campaign donations from the richest people.

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2014/04/16/The-US-is-not-a-democracy-but-an-oligarchy-study-concludes/2761397680051/
On Abortion itself, for a bunch of science fans we ain't too smart in
innovation. At this point, we could do fetus transfer to an incubator, instead
of resolving things by either religion or ideology, we go technology. Make
abortion into something else.
https://www.bbc.com/news/av/health-50056405
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2020/jun/27/parents-can-look-foetus-real-time-artificial-wombs-future
https://thenextweb.com/news/ethereum-founder-vitalik-buterin-wants-synthetic-wombs

I mean Planned Parenthood could switch biz models and perform life saving to
adoption. If not adoption, then, yeah, foster homes, or yeah, even orphanages.
Seems a better path for humanity than sticking to abortion, ethically speaking.
On changing the way election wins get decided, cuts to the question, are we
even a nation state anymore, because name one thing we agree on? If not John,
why should we obey your guys ideology of open borders, with the immigrants of
course being  future (D) party voters, whether legal or not? This is a thing
with the (D)
party-https://www.cbsnews.com/newyork/news/n-y-supreme-court-strikes-down-nyc-law-granting-voting-rights-to-noncitizen-residents/

Got struck down by Judges again. Which cuts to your lament on elections and
judges and...