On Sun, Jul 10, 2022 at 2:27 PM Philip Benjamin <medinucl...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> *John Clark]*
>
>   “´.... Give me an example of something, anything, that is NOT pagan…. “.
>
> *[Philip Benjamin] *
>
>      This is a reasonable question,

Yea I thought so.

* > though the problem was defined for over over 20 years wherever that was
> allowed, though the WAMP (often Marxists) despotically forbids. WAMP is
> generally speaking a self-description if*  [ blah blah blah]

That's nice, but I don't give a damn what WAMP (whatever the hell that is)
forbids, what I asked for is an example of something, anything, that is NOT
pagan and you don't seem to be able to provide one. So everything is pagan,
which is exactly equivalent to nothing is pagan because 0=0.

hhh