On Mon, Apr 22, 2024 at 1:10 PM 'spudboy...@aol.com' via Everything List <
everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

*> "AI Neural Nets and LLM's get loaded onto low-error quantum computers we
> at least may be creating a new life, and later, merging with such, because
> it makes for better Milky Way traveling. Like a trade off, it supplies
> increased intellect, physical immoralism, and our part is to do the
> Qualia."*

*I don't see why an AI would need us to supply the Qualia, it could do that
on its own. It's easy to see the advantage we would get by merging with an
AI, but it's much harder to see what advantage the AI would get out of the
deal. *

god