On Wed, Jun 5, 2024 at 12:17 PM PGC <multiplecit...@gmail.com> wrote:

*> I think embracing more direct, brutal honesty could really help.*

*I think it's a lot more complicated than that. Although no previous
American politician has lied virtually every time he opens his mouth as
Trump has, all politicians lie and they do it for one simple reason, it
works. I realize that way back in 1976 when Jimmy Carter was running for
president. Carter said in a Playboy interview that although he had never
cheated on his wife, "I've looked at many women with lust and thus
committed adultery many times in my heart.” The conservative religious
right was OUTRAGED by his statement. They wanted him to say "I've never had
the slightest urge to even look at any woman other than my wife regardless
of how beautiful she was" even though if he had done so they would have
known he was lying through his teeth. Carter made the mistake of telling
the truth and was severely punished for it, he almost lost the election as
a result. Convicted felon Donald Trump is amoral and monumentally stupid
but he never made Carter's mistake.*

*A mob of mindless Trump accolades like it when their leader lies to them
even when they know for a fact that he's lying, provided it's a pretty lie
that reinforces their prejudices and illogical reasoning. If Trump ever
shut off the spew of lies emanating from his mouth like water through a
fire hose his movement would collapse in a matter of days. *

tjd

By now it should be clear to everybody that Convicted Felon Trump never
built a wall and never made Mexico pay for it, and he never wanted to drain
the swamp, he wanted to own the swamp. And about 1.1 million Americans died
during Trump's watch due to his INCREDIBLE bungling of Covid, a pandemic he
publicly belittled, claiming the Democrats were over blowing the crucial
importance of itjust to make him unpopular, while at the exact same time
privately expressing very deep concern about the epidemic. The convicted
felon also dispensed quack medical advice about how to deal with the
pandemic, advice that was LETHAL. Even Donald Trump's most avid followers
know all this but they just don't care, I don't pretend to have a theory to
explain this phenomenon, but the evidence is overwhelming that the
phenomenon exists.

That's what I'm talking about! Your directness here is what the Biden PR
Team could benefit from. If only his PR team had someone like you to liven
things up a bit!

 > *Biden should Town Hall as much as he can*

If you want to win a Town Hall debate logic will not help you very much,
you need to appeal to base emotions, perhaps that's why Biden is not very
good at them.

I think embracing more direct, brutal honesty could really help. Biden
should adopt a more straightforward tone, directly addressing issues with
candor. This could resonate deeply with voters who crave authenticity. And,
as you point out, logic alone doesn’t win Town Halls. Biden needs to appeal
to base emotions—speak about hope, fear, pride, resilience, and expose the
child princess KFC toddler for what he is. A guy alleging deep state
conspiracies with Justice Department etc. while stating the ambition to
retaliate using it. And although sharing personal stories and real-life
impacts of his policies can create a more emotional connection, we need a
scene in a debate where Biden throws some ketchup or dip onto Trump's suit,
stating "your welcome. You're gonna need it later for when you're back on
the couch." Bring him a Big Mac and ask how dare he question American
greatness.

*>Emphasize America's role as a global leader and a beacon of hope and
democracy. Contrast this with the isolationist and divisive rhetoric of
Trump.*

There is one thing that Biden should've done on the first day of his
administration, something that would not only have helped him politically
it would also have been the right thing to do, and that is legalize
marijuana. And I say that despite the fact that I have never smoked even
one marijuana cigarette.

Regarding the marijuana legalization timing, the delay does make the
administration seem more focused on election cycles rather than principle.
Biden should address this head-on, perhaps with a bit of humor: “I know it
took us a while to light up this issue, but better late than never, right?”
Acknowledging this mistake with humility can go a long way: “We should have
acted on this sooner. Legalizing marijuana is not just about politics—it’s
about justice, health, and economic opportunity.”

Biden could use positive patriotism to counter Trump’s divisive rhetoric.
Biden can say e.g., “Patriotism isn’t about hate—it’s about love for our
country and all its people and not just some of its people. Facing the
threats of today's world, we cannot afford dvision.” He should articulate a
bold vision for the future that includes economic opportunity, social
justice, global leadership and how many times he's been hindered to do his
job by gridlock. Paint himself as the rebel and outsider here. Acknowledge
the dissatisfaction and show and name every congressperson and/or senator
standing in the way of everything his administration tried to acheive.

And we should draft you into his PR team to keep things interesting and
less bland. Fire his PR Team heads and get some Holywood folks and
comedians to craft some black ops top secret PR moves. And Brent recognizes
the potential for post-election violence, which is a significant
consideration for election security and stability. With team red armed to
the teeth, team blue needs mortars, tanks, air support; and it would still
be ok because Dems are noobs with weapons. So Team red couldn't scream "no
fair". Dems could build machine guns with vaccine in the ammunition.

If the everything list crew could direct PR for his campaign, boxer shorts
princess waiting for Stormy in his bed with KFC bucket throwing ketchup at
the wall he didn't get Mexico to pay for, would be dropping in the polls.