From: Seitz, Peter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 10:14 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: clustering wireless

Trust us on this one, clustering won't buy you a thing. I inherited a
clustered
exchange server here at work and Kevin is right, when the Db is corrupt,
you're toast. Simple as that. Stick with Raid level redundancy, backups,
and a recovery server.

Peter Seitz
Operating Systems Analyst
Cubic Corporation