Isn't this a new topic (hence worthy of a new subject line)? There are a
number of high availability solutions, some of them are even listed in the
weblinks section of www.mail-resources.com, but there's still no substitute
for planning, testing and documenting disaster recovery procedures.

Chris
--
Chris Scharff
Senior Sales Engineer