From: Tener, Richard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 17 January 2002 15:41
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: clustering wireless

Is that possible though to have two exchange servers on the same netowrk so
if one fails I can take the tape backup from the other server and just put
the info on the other server temporarily.  So if one building went on fire
and the server got fried can I take the information from the tape and put it
on the other server that doesnt have that info on it.