From: Tener, Richard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: 17 January 2002 15:41
Posted To: Exchange Mailing List
Conversation: clustering wireless
Subject: clustering wireless

Is that possible though to have two exchange servers on the same netowrk
so if one fails I can take the tape backup from the other server and
just put the info on the other server temporarily.  So if one building
went on fire and the server got fried can I take the information from
the tape and put it on the other server that doesnt have that info on
it.

Any view or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Silversands, or any of its
subsidiary companies.
If you have received this email in error, please contact our Support
Desk immediately by telephone on 01202-360000 or via email at