We are a small venture capital based biotech firm. You would be amazed at the
number of files we have on the server and in e-mail.  People routinely send
large PowerPoint shows and then they end up on the server and on the exchange
users sent box.  I really don't want to get into numbers but I was amazed at
what I found this week.  And we have large storage needs.  We have
instrumentation that can generate 5 gigs of data a day.  Users simply want to
save everything and always have it live.

Jim