Yes, really. Laws are designed to define the floor. Ethics are designed to
define the ceiling.

No, I am simply someone that has a particular view of things that people
seem to be utterly fascinated with and keep bringing it up. I am not a
spokesman, I have an opinion.

I have come to my conclusions about you because all I see is talk, talk,
talk in your posts but nothing substantive. I have yet to see you make an
intelligent comment or argument yet.