Wait til HP lays off the 10-15,000.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Beckett [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 7:21 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: For Kevin Miller

He's right, that is the market today. Which, if you are an IT individual
really sucks. I have talked with recruiters and they salaries overall
are down 25%. I don't think the market will really ever pick back up to
the point that it was. It is now too flooded with IT wannabes with
dollar signs in their eyes.