From: Steven Peck [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2008 5:45 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Exchange 07 on VMware

But officer, I don't understand why you think I broke the law.  I know
that the stop sign was there and I ignored it because I hear the city
council is considering removing it.  I don't understand why you are
giving me a ticket because I broke clearly established rules that are
going to change at some indeterminate point in the future ... maybe.

Also, you might want to read the virtualization guidelines to ensure
you at least are running somewhat close to recommendations.

Steven