On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 2:13 PM, Campbell, Rob
<rob_campb...@centraltechnology.net> wrote:
> Who wouldn't be thrilled at the prospect of wading into that explosion at
> a punctuation factory that is referred to in polite company a
> "sendmail rulesets"?

 I'm pleased to consider sendmail.cf "object code", like a .EXE file.
The .mc macro config files are *much* easier to work with.  I'm
fortunate in that I've never had to work with a Sendmail ruleset
directly.  With luck, I can keep it that way.  :)

  Of course, procmail rule files aren't exactly English text, but at
least each individual recipe is usually pretty easy to wrap one's head
around.

-- Ben